Blog related activities:
- Digital Media Library Creation and Maintenance.
- Record Audio Files for multi-lingual blog posts.
- Record Audio for various topics on an adhoc basisand provide reference to audio to these blog posts for easier comprehension.
- Interact with like-minded frequently to create conversations blog posts using Instant Messengers like WhatsApp, Skype, Google talk, blog comments etc. to augment blog content.
Content related activities:
- Bhagavad Gita Work – Attempt to work comprehensively by giving each sloka due weightage.
- Srimad Bhagavatham Work: Enhance knowledge in Sanskrit – A novel attempt to identify the 10 Sargas across all the 12 cantos and an attempt to create 10 chapters with due reference.
- Give importance to the mother tongue Tamil (hitherto un-touched) by working on and translating the English blog posts as well as provide specific content to the target audience.
This Seeker 2 seeks all the best wishes and blessings from all the bloggers / casual readers for this task.
My ardent prayers to:
- The Goddess of Learning Goddess Saraswathi,
- Srila Vyasadeva – The literary incarnation of The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Compiler of Vedas
- Lord Shiva – The Lord of Material Nature and False Ego.
- All the controllers and the maintainers of the various entities of this material universe.
- All Spiritual Masters and disciples of All Sampradayas
- All material entities – Living – moving and non-moving, Non-Living – objects devoid of life-force / soul.
All your words of encouragement in the form of likes and comments will be invigorating to me to provide significant impetus to this seemingly insurmountable task.
Om Namo Naaraayanaaya!